Day 5 – Is there a local Goth band or group in your area?

not really! At least not that I know of, but I also am not very much connected to the musical scene in here. I have found that I have different opinions of those of others, and that does not bode well in this world.

I have, however, helped some friends form their own bands, mostly metal I have to admit.
In this picture I am with the lead singer of what once a project of a death metal band that wa squite particular, they had no guitarrist.

Yes, only the vocals, the drums, and a bass. I admit I found their music something close to noise, but I still helped them until they decided to part their own ways. I am good as a manager.

That's why my friends always ask for my help to organize events and represent them as artists. I admit as well,  that I find this terribly amusing. I beleive my capacities come from common sense and the fact that I know that to get those things we want, we have to know how to speak and to whom speak to.

An ability I have seen is lacking in today's artists. I have no mind for this, it means bussiness for me to continue on my art and my dream.

As far as a groupd goes though, yes that, there is. I am sadly, the only voctorian goth around. Everyone falls into all the many other categories, and that makes them interesting just for a while. I ussually hang out with the otakus, frikis, gamers, and one or two metalhead.
Goths here are either too close to our punk cousins and I find them useful only as watch dogs, because of their rabid attitudes, or they beleive themselves higher because they have material possesions.

I value knowledge, style, hability, and the wonderful magic of understanding oneself. We all make mistakes, I do them a lot, yet me and my friends admit it. We love ourselves even though of our differences, in here, we are the true misfits, everyone else is just the same.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario