Day 17 – Your favourite or most expensive item in your wardrobe.

most expensive is my prized leather coat, a gift from my mother on our last trip to Argentina a few days before Halloween. I don't know if you can see it good on this pic, but I don't have many with it. With the weather here in Venezuela, is hard using a coat, which has me under a foul mood ussually, I don't like the heat. That is why I love Scotland so much, the sun doesn't burn your skin.

Favorite now that would be my only lolita item, my black and white coat...though it no longer has the bows, never did like them. I bought it on Camdem Town market in London, and I just love it! the thing is, as with my other baby, I can't use coats on this weather, it's very unpractical, and I really don't like to sweat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario